Assistant Professor (Senior Grade)
- Ph. D in Finance (Lucknow University)
- M. Com (Lucknow University)
- B. Com (Lucknow University)
- Advance Diploma in Business Managemen (ICFAI University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
11.5 years of teaching experience
- Sakshi Varshney and Iti Gupta, 2016. “Empirical study of accounting practices: Creative Accounting, International Journal of Current Research Vol. 8, Issue, 11, pp.42580-42584, November, 2016
- Kanchan,S., and Varshney.,S, Evaluating Return on Training and Development,International Journal of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Studies (IJIMS),Volume 3 issue 2 (January, 2016),ISSN 2348 – 0343
- Varshney.,S and Kanchan,S., ACCOUNTING COSTS OF RECRUITMENT: LITERATURE EVIDENCE International Journal of Research & Development in Technology and Management Sciences, Volume-22, Issue-3, December 2015, ISBN 1-63102-460-4. (Impact factor- 2.1479)
- Kanchan,S., and Varshney.,S, Skill development initiatives and strategies, Asian Journal Of Management Research,Volume 5, No 4 - 2015 - May issue, Impact Factor ( indexed/listed at Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities, Texas; Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, ProQuest, U.S.A.; EBSCO Host, EZB, Germany; Open J-gate, India; New Jour-Electronic Journals & Newsletter; Max Perutz Library- Vienna; E-Journals Eastern Europe, WorldCat: The World's Largest Library Catalog, and Zeitschriftendatenbank (ZDB)- German Journal Database.
- Kanchan,S., and Varshney.,S, “Corporate Social Responsibility: A Theoretical View”, International Journal of Commerce, Business and Management (IJCBM), (Volume 4 Number 1 February 2015) Impact Factor 0.326
- Varshney, S., (2014), “Technical Analysis of Indian Pharmaceutical Companies”, International Journal of Research in Management &Technology (IJRMT), Vol.4, No.2 ,pp111-113
- Vision of Microfinance in India”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT),Vol 1, Issue 4, pp.1-4, June 2012
- Srivastava.,P and Varshney.,S.,Institutional Investor’s Endurance in IPO: A Literature Review ,International Conference on "Translation across Cultures- Dissolving Boundaries: Creating Harmony" (ICTAC-2018),October 4 – 6, 2018
- Varshney.,S and Kanchan,S., “Access of Venture Capital to Women Entrepreneurs” International Conference on "Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia-Opportunities and Challenges" (ICSA-2017) 27 - 29 March, 2017.
- Varshney, S, and Kumar, A.,(2014) "Creative Accounting: An Inside View of Accounting”,All India Accounting Conference &International Seminar, November 8th-9th ,2014.
- Varshney, S, and Kumar, A.,(2014) "Contribution of Private Companies towards Corporate Social Responsibility",All India Accounting Conference &International Seminar, January 10-11th,2014.
- Agarwal, A., and Varshney, S., “Domestic Violence against Women: Determinants and Causes”, in the National Seminar on “Domestic Violence against Women and Implementation of Domestic Violence Act: Emerging Issues, Challenges and Way Forward” is being organized by Gurukul Sewa Samiti, Jaipur under the auspices of Planning Commission, Government of India on July 28 and 29, 2014 at Jaipur.
- Varshney, S., WTO: A framework for opportunities- An Indian Perspective on March 21st -22nd 2004, Lucknow University.
- Varshney, S., Entrepreneurship Development of Women in India in Post Liberalisation Era- March 20th 2005, Lucknow University.
- Attended two days Workshop on Current Aspects of Research Evaluation and Plagiarism” on November 30- December 01, 2018 at JIIT Sec 128,Noida
- Attended one week Faculty Development Programme on Innovative Teaching & Research on 9th July – 14th July 2018 at JIIT Sec-62, Noida.
- Attended three days Workshop on Qualitative Research Techniques on 6th -8th September,2018 at JIIT Sec 62,Noida
- Attended two days Workshop on Research Paper Writing on 19th -20th January, 2018 at JIIT, Sec-62, Noida
- Organised and attended One day Workshop on Goods & Service Tax (GST): Concept & Application on 9th December 2017 at JIIT-128, Noida
- Organised and Attended invited Lecture on "Global Financial Crisis & Analysis of Financial Markets 8th November 2017, at JIIT 128, Noida.
- Attended Ivey Publishing, Case Teaching and Writing Workshop on September 05-08, 2017 at IIM Lucknow - Noida Campus.
- Organised and Lecture taken on Workshop on Finance for Non Finance Professionals at JIIT, Sec-62, Noida on 5th August 2017.
- Organised and Attended one week Faculty Development Programme on,Qualitative Methods Of Social Science Research’ at Department of HSS, JIIT-Noida,from July 10-15, 2017.
- Attended two days National Workshop on "Research Paper Writing and Publishing", organized by Department of HSS, JIIT Noida, from 29th -30th July 2016.
- Attended one week Faculty Development Programme on,Enhancement of Research Abilities for Capacity Building of New-age Researchers organised by Department of HSS, JIIT-Noida, from 16th -21st July, 2015.
- Attended one week Faculty Development Programme on Curriculum Development & Implementation, organised by Department of HSS, JIIT-Noida, from 13th-18th July, 2015.
- Attended one-day International workshop on Statistical and Numerical Trends in Sciences and Engineering , organised by JIIT 128 Noida, on January 1st,2015
- Organized and attended Workshop on Computational Linguistics on 14th-15TH November 2014, JIIT Noida.
- Attended Two day FDP on "Structural Equation Modeling",18-19th January 2014,JIIT, Sec 62, Noida.
- Resource Person for Leadership Session (MBTI) in a Training Program for READ (Rural Education and Development) India on 4-6th April 2011.
- Organized and attended Workshop on Rejuvenating Women Workforce in 21st Century: Issues & Challenges on 4th October 2010, JUIT Waknaghat.
- WTO: A framework for opportunities- An Indian Perspective on March 21st -22nd 2004, Lucknow University.
- Entrepreneurship Development of Women in India in Post Liberalisation Era- March 20th 2005, Lucknow University.
- Workshop attended at Icfai National College, Lucknow: Latest approach to teach Business Studies.