Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
- M.B.A (HR) from University of Lincolnshire and Humberside, U.K.( now University of Lincoln, U.K.)
- M.A. Eng Literature (Punjab University, Chandigarh)
- B.A English Hon. (Silver Medalist from Punjab University)
- B.Ed in English & Special English
- Doing Research on Spirituality
- A total of nineteen years experience in the academic and corporate industry.
- As a senior faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences I have been conducting classes in Presentation & Communication Skills, Organizational Behavior, Personal Growth, Training & Development and Stress management for Engineering and Management students for thelast sixteen years.
- Worked in the capacity of an Associate Dean in the area of Extracurricular Activity with IILM Academy of Higher Learning, Greater Noida for a period of two years and organized events and conducted in-house cultural and literary activities.
- Have been associated with Rotary Club members and have organized Blood Camps for them
- A corporate experience of three years initially as a marketing and commercial executive at Bhopal with a Delhi based local magazine and then as Assistant Manager with Taj Group of Hotels, New Delhi
Conference / Workshop/ Seminar/ Projects
- Conducted an Orientation workshop on “Soft Skills in a Student’s Life” on July 24, 2008for students of WLC College.
- Attended a five day Faculty Development Workshop on“Statistical Data Analysis using SPSS Software” in June 2010 organized by JIIT, Noida
- Attended a Seminar on the“Role of Emotional Intelligence and Spiritual Intelligence to enhance performance & productivity at workplace” on August 27, 2010 organized by DMA at India Habitat Centre, Delhi
- Attended and participated in the Seminar on“Entrepreneurial Development” in October 2010 organized by JIIT, Noida
- Attended a Fund-Raising event on“Fund - Raising through Environmental Awareness” in November 2010 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Gurgaon
- Attended and participated in the Seminar on“A to Z of Stress Management” in February 2011, organized by Delhi Management Association at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
- Attended and participated in a three day FDP on “Research Methodology & SPSS”, from June 9-11, 2011, organized by Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi (Noida Campus)
- Participated in one day Seminar on “Why to be an Entrepreneur?” on November 12, 2012 organized by the department of Humanities and Social Sciences, JIIT
- Attended the HR Meet on“Unleashing the Talent Potential”, on July 27, 2013 organized by SRM University and sponsored by NHRD at Hotel Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- Attended the “Structural Equation Modeling Workshop” from Jan 18-19, 2014 at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology , Noida
- Attended and Participated in the 6th Mega HR Conclave on “Harnessing Human Potential in Growth Oriented Environment” on August 21, 2014at Hotel Fortune Select Global, M.G Road, Gurgaon
- Attended a two day workshop on “Computational Linguistics” on November 14-15, 2014 organized by Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Sector 128, Noida
- Attended a seminar on “Bankers Borrowers Business Meet- Improving Bankers’ Borrowers’ Approach” on Mar 23, 2015 organized by ASSOCHAM,INDIA at Hotel Le-Meridian, New Delhi
- Attended a talk on Spirituality,“Race with Life’ at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida on May 14, 2015
- Attended the book launch of Founder Chairperson of Global Cancer Concern India, Gen RS Pannu, on May 16, 2015 at India International Centre
- Case study in absentia was presented in Eurospes Conference 2015 on Management in the VUCA World: The Role of Spirituality on July 3-4, 2015, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Attended Faculty development program on “Curriculum development and implementation of humanities and social sciences in technical institutions: opportunities and challenges” from July 13-18, 2015 at Jaypee Institute Of Information Technology, Noida
- Attended a talk on“The Art of Balancing work and Life” by Shri Lakshmi Narayanji on Sept 15, 2015 organized by Delhi Management Association, Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi
- AttendedAIMA’s 42nd National ManagementConvention “Making it Happen: Leadership in Times of High Expectations” from 30 September – 01 October, 2015
- Attended the “Sach Bharat Conference” from Dec 22-23, 2015 at Le Meridian, New Delhi organized by Assocham, Times Of India and SREI Group
- Attended AIMA’s National Research Conference on “Integration Technology in Management Education” from Mar 28-29, 2016 at India International Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
- Attended a national workshop on“Research Paper Writing and Publishing” on July 29-30, 2016at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Sector-62, Noida
- Attended and participated in a Management Development Program on“ Developing Corporate Leadership & Management Skills for Organizational Success” on Sept 30, 2016 at India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
- Attended and participated in the International Conference on "Peaceful and Prosperous South Asia-Opportunities and Challenges" from March27 - 29, 2017 organized byDepartment of Humanities and Social Science, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
- Earned NCERT Scholarship for being in the merit list of PUNJAB university
- Presented a Dissertation on “Techniques to manage Stress in the Corporate World”, as a project of the MBA course, University of Lincoln, U.K in 1999, Graded A+ on it
- Organized a blood camp for the Rotary Blood Bank in 2008 where 237 units blood was donated
- Guided students for the student magazine “ Kritie” on student activities and events held in the college in 2012
- Faculty In charge of the Literary Hub of Jaypee Institute of Information Technolgy, Noida
- Convener for the first edition of a national level Jaypee Youth Parliament 2013, which elicited participation from high schools and colleges across India
- Convener for the two day Jaypee Model United Nation student conference initiated in the year 2012 and held each year, eliciting a strong participation from across different parts of the country. The event is strongly supported by the UN Council in New Delhi, US Embassy in New Delhi and other well known corporate houses
- Guided students in initiating the flagship literary event Joust in 2015, which allowed various literary aspects like Parliamentary Debate, Slam Poetry and Journalism to be performed in the Institute.
- Editor of the College Online Newsletter “Anunaad”
- Member of the Core group of Alumni Affairs
- Counseling and providing support for community service and philanthropic activities taken on an individual basis by students of the Institute., namely Light de Literacy and others.